Sidor

fredag 7 februari 2014

Random Writing Nr. 3

Mess, everything is just a mess! My parents recently decided to divorce, my football club doesn't have enough money to keep our football team alive and my grandmother just died in a horrible car accident. I didn't know how to get through this, I had to get my mom and dad together for a dinner so they can talk things out and maybe decide that the divorce is no good for any of us. I talked to my parents and they accepted to go to a dinner together. They talked a lot about why they don't get along and stuff like that. It was my mom who wanted to divorce in the first place so my dad didn't really know what was wrong. He asked her what was wrong and she just said, "You make me feel like I'm not good enough".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar