9. I think that it was a good thing that she did that because she has to be with the asians in 2 years after this but she doesn't have to be with her "own people" if she doesn't want to. Her "own people" of course got angry and threatening her and her family got happy I think because they doesn't want their child to be in these "gangs".
7. Mrs. Gruwell's classroom has become more pleasant to be in, nicer chairs and tables. It's not as dark and the sad atmosphere in there has disappeared. The students has become more responsible and they are better at associating with other people. Mrs. Gruwell has become more confident and she is very good at talking to people and making them happy.
5. I think they learn to trust eachother when they read stories about other people whose lives are quite simular to theirs. Maybe because they can see situations in others perspective and when they write they about their feelings the may realize that they're angry at eachother for no reason.
10. It depends in my opinion, if it's your own family we are talking about I think it's better to protect your own in most situations, but if it's your best friends and they have committed a crime and you're going to get punished for not telling the truth to the police, I think it's better to tell the truth. It really depends on the situation.
1. Becuase they don't want to be seen as a traitor to their own people, all the gang violence makes them angry at the certain racial group as the person who for example killed their friend, and if you talk to a person who's in the same racial group as the "killer", you will be seen as a traitor.
10. It depends in my opinion, if it's your own family we are talking about I think it's better to protect your own in most situations, but if it's your best friends and they have committed a crime and you're going to get punished for not telling the truth to the police, I think it's better to tell the truth. It really depends on the situation.
1. Becuase they don't want to be seen as a traitor to their own people, all the gang violence makes them angry at the certain racial group as the person who for example killed their friend, and if you talk to a person who's in the same racial group as the "killer", you will be seen as a traitor.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar