Sidor

tisdag 22 april 2014

Meningar

It’s quite obvious that you can’t run faster than a plane.

My buddy Joel is very uncomfortable in this class.

If your father or mother has a learning disability it’s a big chance you get one too.

The Hungergames is a movie about a game where you fight for your life, it’s survival of the fittest.

If you have problem you can go to a counselor for help.

My buddy Andrew is going to play football this weekend, including me.

I went to McDonalds and ordered a Big Mac and got a McFeast and then I said ”This isn’t exactly what I had in mind”.

Our teacher Petter is very determined.

My friend Andrew wants me to go with him to the city in his car with 4 other people but I need to do my homework, there aren’t even enough seats in the car!

When my Grandmother died my mom cried a lot, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

When you write on a blackboard, you use a chalk.

If you don’t have any arms you’re unable to punch someone.

If you’re at the hospital it’s very likely that you will find a paramedic.

When you fight you need to harm someone to win.

When I was at my grandmothers funeral, she was laid to rest.

Homeless people often live in an alley.


In most movies, indians strap their enemies to trees when they have them as prisoners.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar